Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Quiz Assignment

I was absent from last class and so I missed the quiz that we had on a new program called Apophysis. I began to make up the work that I missed from last class by getting the file downloaded and then experimenting with many different things to get myself familiar with all of the settings of this application.
The program is meant for rendering 'Flames' which are render-able images that you will often find in cool background images for your computer desktop. The key features of this program are allowing you to choose from different flames and change their image color and then render it to your preference. The software works by taking some shapes and changing their orientation and color to provide you with a new looking image that can be used for many different purposes. I would use it to create a creative background image to use on my desktop. Here are a few experimental images that I've created.
I also worked for a while on my phaser that I've been working on for the past week or two. And this is going well for me as it is making more sense as I struggle through it and use knowledge from previous assignments and projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment