Friday, December 21, 2012

Phaser- Day 9- Nearly Complete!!!

Today I got all of the few remaining components replaced from last time and now I fixed some of the small alignment issues that I had from last class. This was a difficult project for me to do because it required me to use all of my skills when I hadn't used some of them since the start of the semester. The last remaining step is to color everything for the final render and make sure it all looks well put together. So here is the final un-colored phaser.
Above is the clean version and below is some areas that need coloring to look proper.
As you can see in some places as circled in red, these are areas that look weird because it is the same color objects that will look much better when it is finally colored.

No comments:

Post a Comment