Thursday, November 8, 2012

Three Point Perspective- Day 2- COMPLETE

Three Point Perspective- Day 2
Today I have finished and refined all three of the lights, Key, Fill, and Rim. This was slightly difficult because of all the times I had to choose the drop off and angles to get it correct was nothing more than trial and error. I finished with three different pictures each with a different amount of lights in them. Here is a picture of only one point perspective with one light.
 This is my one point perspective, granted it is a little dark but it was hard to make it bright and not get a distinct line of the spotlight's shape.
This is my two point perspective and it was much brighter but had a little issue with seeing the lights in the background.
This was my three point perspective and the only visible difference here is the back light adds a certain highlight to the outside edges of the shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment