Friday, October 26, 2012

PROGRESS UPDATE

During the past two class periods I have been experimenting with the new motion tracking technology called Kinect Integrate Technology. This will let you track your basic skeletal movements and will record them for playback, allowing to make short movie scenes if needed. This will allow for people with a low budget to do some things that would regularly cost a large fortune just for the technology needed to preform these tasks. Here is a screen shot of the skeletal movements:
This is actually me in my skeletal form and is my movements that are followed in the orange blur movement and the rest is a very basic form of my skeleton. I am currently attempting to figure out how to make it so that we can record two bodies at one time to be displayed in the same frame. This will take some time to figure out how to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment